What is SIP Trunking?
SIP trunking is a method of delivering telephone and other unified communications services over the Internet to customers that have SIP enabled private branch exchange (IP-PBX) solutions. SIP utilizes both Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and it replaces traditional telephone lines or PRIs (Primary Rate Interface).
The benefits of SIP Trunking
Leverage ubiquitous broadband availability: SIP Trunks are delivered over IP, and often with compression you can get more call concurrency or call volume over a modern broadband circuit compared to old-style telephone services.
Fast geographic growth: By using networking, SIP Trunks can connect distant business locations to provide unlimited free internal calls.
Scalability: SIP Trunking offers on-demand scalability. You only pay for what you need, and enable excess capacity whenever and wherever necessary. Best of all, you can plan for service optimization at enterprise level, and not just by office location.
What is Smart SIP?
Smart SIP is a kind of SIP Trunking Service to the customer which need subscribe new telephone number. AIRCOM will install a device (ATA) in customer site, the ATA is connected with customer Unifi Router and supply some PSTN/Analogue phone lines to customer. If the customer using Smart SIP in new office with IPPBX, there is no ATA installed. We just configure the SIP account inside the IPPBX system.
What is SIP Discounted Call?
SIP Discounted Call is a kind of SIP Trunking Service to the customer who had already subscribed analogue or PRI line from existing service provide. It offer attractive rates for IDD, STD and mobile calls to significantly reduce your monthly telecommunications cost
- AIRCOM will install a voice Gateway between TM Line and existing PABX
- The Voice Gateway is necessary to route the outgoing voice traffic to AIRCOM so that Customer can enjoy the special call rate
- The voice Gateway will route all incoming voice traffic to PABX
- If the Internet is down, Voice Gateway will route call to TM automatically
- If the Voice Gateway is faulty, Just need power off or remove it. The call traffic will go back to TM. AIRCOM will provide replaced equipment within 2 working days.
The Features of AIRCOM SIP Service
- Hunting Line
- Number Selection
- Call forwarding
- Unlimited Free branch to branch internal calls
- Security IDD call
- PIN code
- Maintenance existing number
- Credit limit per require
- Mobile Apps for mobility user
- Automatically failover